Thursday, March 19, 2009

All Heart

In February, Scott competed in his first triathalon in Los Alamitos, CA. He did just great and is planning on doing several more this year. Doesn't he look so sporty? I got to do the 5K that day, so I wasn't completely out of the swim. But Scott ruled the day! Next up for us, a 10 K and then celebrating our five year anniversary in May with a half marathon. Yes, I know it would make more sense just to go out to dinner, but we like to live on the edge :)

Here are a couple of snaps of the little peas on their valentine's day scavenger hunt!


1 comment:

nova said...

I am so annoyed, the Beach to Beacon registration was closed after 2 hours!! I am going to do the run for women in Boston in October. I know it's only a 10K, but if you would like to run it with me...just saying.