Friday, July 20, 2007

What we've got growing

SPea is following in his parents' footsteps and becoming quite the gardener. So I thought I would post a shot of his garden and our very pretty hydrangeas.

































And of course, no post would be complete without a photo of CPea. Here she is working on her 'garden.' We are not too sure what she is intending to grow from grass clippings in a bucket, but it seems to going fine for her.



And, I am reluctantly pictured here since I, or BabyPea, continues to grow with no indication of her arrival date. So we are just waiting, some of us more patiently than others... Mary Walnut insited that she be in the photo with me, since she has yet to be featured in on the blog.









1 comment:

the mama seal said...

Yay for a great garden! So hey, can I have some zucchini? You know, if you have any extra...

Also, I am sorry you are still pregnant. Maybe this Tuesday? I could have had my Tuesdays wrong...