Thursday, February 14, 2008

H-E-A-R-T

Valentine's Day.
One of my favorite holidays-Chocolate, Flowers, Jewlery...Crazy pants and graphic tees for my girls.

What's not to like?

Sisterly love

And what happens when you tell your kids to blow you a kiss!

Its been a great day. You what they say, the best way to celebrate a holiday is to move several kitchen appliances into your kitchen. That way, when you need a drink, you can save yourself a couple of steps. Our new kitchen floor was installed today so things are a little topsy turvey. Still nothing could dampen our spirits-CPea provided the soundtrack. The song is to the tune of the B-I-N-G-O song, but we can't really find out the words since they change all the time but the end is H-E-A-R-T and it pumps the blood around-O!

1 comment:

christine said...

Now that's a cute song. I L-O-V-E it! (They don't really make cute V-Day clothes for boys. I'm kinda bummed about that.)