Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Especially if you are the kind of person that wraps up their Christmas shopping sometime in mid July.

Of course, that is not me. So much not me, that while I was at the Post Office on Monday, foolishly trying to buy Christmas stamps there was a local news crew there interviewing people who were stupid enough to come to the post office on the busiest mailing day of the year. Well how was I to know-I don't even watch the local news? And, after seeing the hard hitting news crew in action-I don't think I'm missing much. So if you haven't gone to buy stamps for your cards yet, brace yourself. They are going to try to convince you that mickey mouse is the new santa.

Still, the merry making is full speed ahead with CPea at the helm. Tomorrow we are making a snowman villiage entirely out of marshmallows. I'll be sure to post some photos of my latest holiday folly. That's folly, not holly.

LilP continues to be indifferent to the endless shopping trips and wrapping deliberations. Her main objective these days seems to be figuring out how to get herself out of the bumbo seat. I think she hates that seat almost as much as I hate the people who try to use five coupons on a three dollar item and then write a check to pay for it.

I've resolved to conclude this holiday frenzy by Friday so my next post should be filled with the peace that is so often wished during this MOST wonderful time of year.

1 comment:

the mama seal said...

Your posts always make me smile. Checks for a $3 item. Who are those people?