Sunday, December 16, 2007

All I want for Christmas

Is my two front teeth...

Or in LilP's case her front four teeth. And I don't actually think she wants them judging from the screaming that has been the soundtrack to our life for the past week.

Upon hearing the Santa may not deliver gifts if there is no tree. CPea got straight to work decorating during our snow day afternoon on Thursday. Actually, it was a family affair, CPea and Scott would give me the ornament and I put the ornament hook on the tree. Teamwork is a big part of preschool, so CPea assigned us all roles and titles-Declaring, "Mom is the Hooker!"

We also attended the Academy's children's party on Friday. CPea until now was too shy to meet Santa. However, with the help of her friend Haley from preschool, they had a great meet and greet.



LilP was invited to join them as long as she stopped screaming. Which she happily did for almost a minute. A Christmas miracle of the first order.

2 comments:

the mama seal said...

Your kid has the best one liners...hooker...funny!

Kate C said...

Hey, hooker! I love your blog. Hi to all you peas from we Lellos. -Kate C.