Friday, June 05, 2009

The Graduate

CPea is finished with preschool! We celebrated this happy event with a lunch at her school followed by playground time.

Scott made a heroic effort to make to school for the lunch on his last day of work before jetting off to the east coast for training.CPea and some her classmates. They look like an ambitious bunch, no?


Our happy little girl! She is going to stay at school for summertime day camps and we'll be doing some kindergarten prep work at home in between trips to the beach!
At this point in time, I feel like her going to kindergarten in the fall is the biggest milestone in her life. But I'm sure this going to be the first of many happy heartbreaks for me as she continues to grow, learn and challenge herself.
For now, I am coping by deciding to keep LilPea in her crib until she's 10-that's right, I said 10. She seems to have agreed to that, provided I let her pursue her dream of being a fashion forward firefighter.

1 comment:

the mama seal said...

You look so very California! Congrats CPea!