Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rock the vote

Well today's the day. Not only is it election day, but it is also the 10th anniversary of my first election night as a lowly intern on Bob Etheridge's congressional campaign.

The girls and I headed to the polls today here in sunny, conservative southern california to vote.

It was an exciting campaign season and I am hopeful that our country will be headed in a new a postive direction. Or at least a more positive outcome than the miserable election night I spent in central Florida in 2000.






Please take the time to cast your vote. Otherwise, I will send this child to your house!
Trust me, you don't want to anger her!


1 comment:

the mama seal said...

Blinded by cuteness! I rocked the vote...by absentee ballot. I am hoping this is the last time... I hope you had fun on election night.