Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back to Reality

In many ways, I feel like that CEO who decided he just had too many emails in his account and shut the whole thing down and started over. Its been a busy few weeks, complicated by our ongoing camera drama. We just can't seem to get one that works. So here are a few pics of what we have been doing and then tomorrow I start fresh. New camera, new resolve to update more often. Scott and CP at the Coast Guard Day picnic. As you can gather from CP's mouth, it was a very patriotic cake they were serving!
This is what we do here in SOCAL, chill in the driveway. CPea has taken to it very well.
LilPea enjoys it as long as there are things to put her mouth and messes to make.
We've also been taking some trips down memory lane. I grew up in Mission Viejo which is about 40 minutes south of here. So I've taken the girls to see some of my old haunts. LilPea especially enjoys the ones with water.
And a delightful discovery. There are many many carousels in SOCAL and as CPea puts it, "I just LOVE merry-go-rounds." So here she is in full delighted mode, and practicing her pageant wave.

4 comments:

Pickles Productions said...

Glad to see the Pea girls are having so much fun! Enjoy the sun :)

Amy said...

Glad you are back to blogging Alison! I like seeing pictures of you guys. I hope to see Scott sometime soon at one of our many many conferences and trainings. Your girls are just beautiful, I can not believe how big she is, she probably does not remember her old Smurfy neighbors anymore. We miss you guys!

the mama seal said...

What kind of camera are you using now? I certainly hope you took advantage of needing a new camera to upgrade on the one that flew the coop, Nikon just produced a D700, by the way. It is awesome. Also, I think it impossible for two children to be cuter than yours. At least until, you know, I have two. Ahem.

Jeff C said...

Hi Alison,

I'm TOTALLY not creeping around family blogs, but I found you while searching for New London-area bloggers.

Anyway, I hope this isn't bad etiquette, but I'm a local cartoonist (Springfield / married a CT girl), and I just found out that I'm up for a vote in your daily paper, 'The Day'. I write the newly-syndicated comic strip "DeFlocked" (recently endorsed by Larry David!).

Would you mind checking out my work at www.deflocked.com, and then maybe pulling the lever for me at http://archive.theday.com/re.aspx?re=e4bd916f-3274-4127-bcc6-8f3249869f02

It would only take a second, and it would be a HUGE help to me (voting ends Tuesday 9/16). I could really use the local support. And please spread the word!

Thanks - I really really appreciate it. Best to all the "Peas"!

Jeff Corriveau
jeff@deflocked.com