Friday, April 11, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub

Two kids in the tub. Our new favorite pastime is bathtime. Now that Ariel the mermaid and LilPea can join CPea in the tub, it has taken on a whole new world of fun.


We're not sure, but it seems the idea of moving is starting to sink in to CPea and she is having a lot of trouble going to sleep these days. The other night I found her fast asleep outside our door, poor thing.
Lastly, here she is showing off what I brought back from my trip to The White House. Sure, he's not my favorite President, but one can hardly turn down presidential M&Ms. That crazy outfit, by the way, is what happens when preschoolers insist on dressing themselves. She likes to wear anywhere from 2-4 shirts at any given time.

2 comments:

the mama seal said...

I think you need to delete the first comment.

Also, could these kids be any cuter? I think not.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.