Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh Baby!

I love the new year. Its a chance to start fresh and put the past in the past. With all the changes scheduled for later this year, we are trying to do our best to live in the present and enjoy each day.

LilPea is speeding through babyhood. She has teeth, loves to eat cereal and veggies and is almost six months. So I thought I would share some pictures of my little baby from our recent trip down to North Carolina.

LilPea and her new best friend Maggie Louise.
Can you find the baby in this photo?
You know the classic drunken pirate baby shot
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

the mama seal said...

I love that she is so smiley! I can't wait to see her in some mama-made dresses!

D.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.D. said...

Lauren Marie, you are a sweet, sweet darling!