Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Things I Never Thought...

I swore that I would never dress my little girls alike... Well, life is short and so we'd thought we give it a shot.



I also did not realize in my twenties, how much fun could be had watching two people play hide-n-seek in the skull of a triceratops.



CPea had so much fun, she tried to take this dude home as a pet. Luckily for us, his cement body made it impossible to fit in our trunk. Still, I am sure he appreciated the snack.



They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I am not sure that is where CPea was going when she dressed up like me and got her baby ready to go.



Perhaps she was hoping to have a more sophisticated look now that she is a preschooler. Preschool is going great, CPea insists that every night we play 'school.' Last night she told me I was the teacher and had to give her a lesson about buses. I think if I had some time to prepare, I could have come up with more than "Buses have wheels and horns." Citing the Wheels on the Bus song as an educational reference is never a good sign.


LPea has a number of concerns these days, not the least of which being that her nightgowns never stay down!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Your girls are beautiful. CPea looks so adventurous and that Lauren pic is a riot...love the long legs.

the mama seal said...

My favorite peas! It's a good thing you didn't breing home the dinosaur. They eat alot.

Amy said...

My vote is in favor of matching outfits now, while you still can make them do it. My Mom dressed my sister and I alike, and the old pictures are adorable.

CPea is growing up so fast! I can not remember if it just was her birthday, or it is coming up. Either way, tell her that Smurfy Tom and Amy say hello from very far away. This will be her first birthday party I will not have the pleasure of attending... so sad.